Position: Woodshop Assembly Supervisor
Hours: 40 hours a week 7:30 am to 4 p.m.
Blue Sky Opportunities is looking for a dynamic individual to supervise the assembly, production, and warehousing of wooden products. The successful candidate would also be responsible for overseeing and supervising adults with intellectual disabilities. This is a full time position that includes health benefits and pension plan.
• Able to produce clean criminal record, child abuse and adult abuse registry
• The ability to provide strong leadership and guidance
• Wood working and mechanical ability an asset
• Previous experience working adults with intellectual disabilities
• Physically capable of doing the work required (bending, lifting, pulling and pushing)
• Mature, responsible and dependable
• Able to work independently and as a part of the team
• Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
• Ability to read and follow construction drawings
• Ability to adapt to change and in the workplace
• Able to work under pressure / meet deadlines
• A valid class 5 driver’s license, willingness to obtain a class 3 License
• Use of forklift and hand pallet jack required
Please forward your resume highlighting your qualifications to the
Human Resources Manager by: February 15, 2019
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job description available upon request.
Job type: Full-time