Winkler-Morden Co-op is a locally owned cooperative; we embrace a progressive attitude and deliver on the promise of friendly, honest and knowledgeable service. Serving the communities of Winkler, Morden, Plum Coulee and area, we strive to achieve retail excellence, to be an employer of choice and to make a positive impact in our communities. Happy and meaningful careers take root at Co-op; where our staff and customers are valued.
Winkler Co-op has a part time, permanent position for an energetic Sales Clerk to join our team at Co-op Fashions. The schedule and hours per week (up to 24 hours per week) can be adjusted to the needs of the candidate. Part time shifts can include evenings and weekends only,
or a combination of daytime, evenings and weekends.
• Present a professional, knowledgeable sales approach
• Provide fashions advice and recommendations to customers
• Process transactions
• Merchandising and light cleaning duties
• Good oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, willingness to serve
• Strong fashion sense and keen understanding of fashion trends
• Supervisory skills an asset
• Able to stand for extended periods of time
• Extensive walking is required
Winkler Co-op offers a competitive salary, on-going professional development, work-life balance and excellent opportunities for career advancement.
Please submit your resume in person at Winkler Co-op, 370 Main Street, Winkler or email your resume to [email protected], specify Fashions in the subject line.
Deadline to apply: February 25, 2019
We thank all applicants; however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Part-time