• Must possess strong work habits and be punctual and reliable
• Excellent typing and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Be an independent worker, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Answering phones and directing calls
• Greeting and directing visitors
• Trip envelope processing
• O/O statements
We offer competitive wages, excellent health benefits and a pension plan.
Please send resume to:
J P Transport Ltd Box 61, Aubigny, MB R0G 0C0 or email to: [email protected]
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time