The ideal candidate for this position will be highly organized, reliable and detail oriented. Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work as part of a team and the capability to manage multiple priorities is essential for this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Maintain accounts payable, including entering and updating records into Great Plains
* Match receiving invoices and reconcile vendor statements
* Investigate and resolve outstanding invoices
* Communicate with external vendors and internal contacts
* Other duties as assigned
* 2+ years accounting experience
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs specifically Excel and Word.
* Experience with Great Plains
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
* Strong problem-solving and organizational skills, with keen attention to detail
* Ability to focus and meet deadlines
Applicants who are not currently eligible to work in Canada will not be considered for this position.
Job type: Full-time