Canadian Lumber is accepting applications for the position of Project Sales.
Reporting to the retail store manager the Project Sales person is responsible to:
• Estimate, quote and sell commercial, residential and agricultural building projects to contractors and the general public.
• Ability to cold call and client prospecting
• Research and place orders for specialty products
• Build and maintain customer relationships
• Co-ordinate delivery of customer orders
This is a sales position and the successful applicant must be able to sell, plus have 5-10 years’ experience in the building trade industry as a journeyman carpenter, a general contractor or sales experience in the building trade industry, as well as being comfortable working in a computerized environment working with email, spreadsheets and drawings. Canadian Lumber will give preference to candidates who:
• Have local relationships
• Previous experience with commercial and residential estimating
• Familiar with local building codes
• Are fluent in English along with the ability to speak Low or High German.
Salary will be based on the qualifications of the applicant. Canadian Lumber offers job security and a competitive compensation & benefits package. Resumes can preferably be dropped off at Canadian Lumber Winkler to the Attention of Brian Penner, or alternatively by email to [email protected]. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Salary