We are seeking a team of independent contractor(s) to provide counselling services for our Employee Assistance Programs, to commence April 1, 2019.
Our goal is to offer EAP programming in Estevan, Weyburn and Carlyle.
Flexible scheduling available including evenings and Saturdays. Part-time and casual counsellors welcome to apply.
Purpose of the Position:
Envision Counselling and Support Centre Inc.’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP), serves a wide variety of organizational customers purchasing EFAP services. EAP requires an experienced counsellor to provide clinical counselling services to families, couples and individuals within a short-term therapy framework.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Provide assessment and counselling to families, couples and individuals
• Make referrals to other resources where appropriate and liaise with other programs or resources around case management where necessary
• Seek appropriate consultation as necessary for clinical work
• Complete thorough, detailed and timely clinical documentation
• Master of Social Work, Masters of Arts (Psychology), or Master of Education (Psychology)
• Five years clinical experience in the counselling field
• A member in good standing with professional governing body
CLOSING DATE: March 31, 2019
Please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Envision Counselling and Support Centre Inc.
Attn: Christa Daku, Executive Director
Email: [email protected]