CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba.
Under the general direction of the Manager, Insurance for the region, and in accordance with Corporate policies, procedures and objectives, you will be responsible for marketing AgriInsurance products and other programs, and providing a high level of personalized customer service to Manitoba producers. You will be responsible for planning and supervising the insurance office operation and staff, and establishing and maintaining effective communication and teamwork with the Claim Services staff and Lending staff. Key duties include establishing and achieving sales objectives, claim administration, collection of client data and budget preparation.
• Post secondary education in agriculture and related experience or an equivalent combination of related education and experience
• Experience in the agricultural industry
• Supervisory experience
• Sales experience
• Customer service experience
• Interpersonal skills with experience building relationships and working with all levels of staff and customers
• Experience interpreting and applying regulations, contracts, policies and procedures
• Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Excellent written communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office programs
• Knowledge of marketing
This position has an attractive benefits package and salary range of $60,295 - $72,399 per annum. Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé and cover letter, marked “Confidential”, no later than Monday, March 25, 2019 to:
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
Unit 100 - 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
E-mail [email protected]
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time