Posted on March 11, 2019. Region: Westman Region, MB
The Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (MASC) offers programs and services that support sustainability and growth of Manitoba’s agricultural and rural economy. “Lending and Insurance – building a strong rural Manitoba.”
CORPORATE PROJECTS AND ARCHITECTURE (Student Position)
Term Position: April 29, 2019 – August 23, 2019
Flexible within the Province of Manitoba
Competition Number: 2019-13
Conditions of employment:
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba.
Assist the Corporate Projects and Architecture department with various tasks including maintaining and updating business process information, generating documentation, and developing artifacts to support Project Management including reports and visualizations.
• Preference will be given to candidates enrolled in a university or college program with a Business, Computer Science or Engineering specialization
• Highly motivated with the ability to work independently
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with team members and others
• Ability to continuously improve and develop knowledge and skills, while adapting quickly to changing circumstances and processes
• Proficiency with learning new software applications
• Experience working in an office environment with office productivity software
• Completion of one or more courses in UML/Modeling techniques is desired
Wage range from $16.84 per hour to $18.65 per hour, depending on education and experience.
Interested candidates are requested to send or fax their resume and cover letter, marked “Confidential”, no later than Monday, March 25, 2019 to:
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
Unit 100 - 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
Fax: (204) 726-6177
E-mail: [email protected]
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time