At Skyline Harvest, Agriculture is our focus. From our Farm Services division to our HealthiStraw processing division, we strive to make farms more efficient and profitable through innovation. Agriculture doesn’t stop, which is why we are committed to exceptional customer service.
Come join the Skyline team and be a part of a rapidly growing innovative company that is creating a healthier environment for animals and employees, and improving farm profitability.
• Payroll – includes biweekly payroll, reimbursements, year-end T4s, employee ROEs
• Administration of our company’s Group Benefits plan
• All communication with the WCB and Employment Standards
• Interviewing and hiring
• Creating and updating company policies, forms, and safe work procedures
• Administration of disciplinary and termination letters
• Participate in the company’s Health and Safety committee and report meeting minutes to Safe Work
• Keep track of and inspect Health and Safety equipment including first aid kits, eye wash stations, fire extinguishers
• Set up Health and Safety training for employees
• Train employees on company policies and procedures
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills are critical. The right candidate must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
• Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment.
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and Sage 50
• 2-years experience in a HR capacity
• Human Resources Management certificate or diploma an asset but not required
• 20-25 hours per week
• Competitive wages based on experience and knowledge.
• Annual performance bonuses.
• A benefits package, including dental, vision care, and extended health care.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Part-time