Diamond Energy Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Heavy Duty Mechanic to join our Maintenance Department at our Swift Current shop location. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support to complete daily repairs and preventative maintenance, while working alongside our current Journeyman Mechanic. Must be able to perform assigned tasks and duties under limited supervision. Reporting to the Shop Foreman and General Manager, the Heavy Duty Mechanic will focus on diagnosing and repairing equipment in a timely and effective manner.
- Diagnose and repair all equipment
- Regularly perform Preventative Maintenance
- Follow all Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Competitive Hourly wages plus overtime, when required
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Benefits package
- RRSP Plan
- Paid Training & Safety Certifications
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Journeyman or Apprentice Certification
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License, 1A preferred
- Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract required
- Previous oilfield related experience preferred
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to Mike Mackay at [email protected] by April 15, 2019.
We thank all those candidates who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time