JNR Farms Ltd. is looking for a full time, local Class 1 driver to haul commodities throughout southern Manitoba. We offer competitive hourly wages and quality equipment.
- have a valid Class 1 license with air brake endorsement
- have a minimum of 6 months driving experience
- have a clean driver’s abstract
- be able to read, write, and speak English
- be able to work with minimal supervision
- have a strong work ethic with an emphasis on safety
- have reliable transportation to and from work
- possess a smartphone with data plan (may be compensated by company)
- own basic PPE (hard hat, steel toe boots, reflective vest/jacket)
- have a basic knowledge of truck routes and legal weights in southern Manitoba
Preference will be given to candidates that have grain hauling or Super B experience. Training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Please email your resume to Joe Rempel at [email protected]. We thank all those who apply however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time