Posted on March 14, 2019. Region: Morden & Winkler, MB
Title: Scheduling, Payroll, Accounts Payable/Receivable
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Start Date: May 2019 (exact date to be determined)
To fill vacant shifts and to provide and maintain Schedules. Completes appropriate forms for Payroll taxes and Benefits. This position is cross-trained to fill in for the Business Office- Accounting Clerk/Receptionist during extended absences
Assists with administrative duties. The incumbent exercises the appropriate high level of initiative and independent judgment in determining work priorities, work methods to be employed and action to be taken on unusual matters. The position functions in a manner that is consistent with the mission, vision and values; and the policies of Tabor Home.
Education and Experience
• Payroll/Benefits Experience
• Experience in Human Resources
• Accounts Payable Experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Access, Print Shop
• Aptitude to learn Software programs such as Scheduling (ESP), Nurse Call, Card Access, Roam Alert, Bright sign.
• Knowledge and experience working with office equipment & digital cameras
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES/CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, independently and as part of a team
• Given the cultural diversity of our region, the ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population is required
• Demonstrated ability to respect confidentiality including paper, electronic formats and other Mediums
• Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job
• Good work and attendance record
• Strong oral and written skills are required.
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Completes and maintains a satisfactory Criminal Record Check, Vulnerable Sector Search, Adult Abuse Registry Check and Child Abuse Registry Check, as appropriate
The following documents must be submitted to be considered (All 3 documents)
• Cover letter
• Resume complete with references
• A completed & signed Tabor Home Inc. application (available @ [email protected] and at Tabor Home
Tabor Home Inc.
450 Loren Drive
Or email to [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their expression of interest; however, we will contact only those under consideration.
Job type: Full-time