Tabor Home Inc.
.46 EFT D/E & Weekend shifts permanent position
.51 EFT D/E & Weekend shifts indefinite term position
Casual positions also available
All positions open until filled
• Grade XII education an asset but not required.
• Experience and knowledge of good housekeeping practices
• Good communication skills with the ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Must be capable of using housekeeping equipment
• Must be capable of completing assigned housekeeping tasks
• Must have the ability to work in high traffic areas and adapt to frequent interruptions
• Must be mentally and physically capable of performing all housekeeping tasks
• Demonstrate Tabor Home Core Competencies and/or Management & Leadership Competencies
• Good work and attendance record
• Given the cultural diversity of our region, the ability to communicate in more than one language would be considered an asset.
The above represents general core qualifications for the position and may vary as necessary to the operation of the service.
Documentation required for application:
Resume complete with references
A completed & signed Tabor Home Inc. application (available @ [email protected] )
Thank you to all who apply. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Acceptable Pre-Employment Security Check is required. All costs associated with these checks will be employee responsibility.
Start date to be determined
Apply in writing or in person:
450 Loren Drive
Morden, MB R6M 0E2
Attention: Housekeeping Supervisor
Job type: Part-time