Integra Castings is looking for a forklift operator. We offer a great benefits package and pension plan.
• Perform a pre-shift safety inspection of the forklift to ensure safety of the operator and all co-workers.
• Report all findings to the Supervisor and Maintenance.
• Bring required material to the production areas when needed.
• Take finished product to the warehouse.
• Move castings to the grinding area for cleaning.
• Move patterns to and from the pattern shop to the No-bake mezzanine.
• Move GCL boxes from outside storage area to production and back.
• On Friday evening shift, all required materials for Furnace re-lines must be brought to the furnace area.
• Must posses or be willing to acquire an operators permit and have minimum 2 years forklift experience.
• Must be able to read and write English.
Job type: Full-time