Prinsco Canada currently has an opening for a Sales Representative covering agricultural sales in our Southern Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Western Ontario sales region. This exciting opportunity offers a competitive compensation and benefits package!
Apply only if you are driven by closing sales and servicing your customers, including:
• Prospecting and maintaining quality customers in your assigned territory through a solid understanding of the agriculture industry.
• Exceeding assigned sales goals by developing action plans & schedules to identify specific sales prospects, targets, and/or markets to project number of contacts to be made.
• Introducing new products & service upgrades to your market.
• Demonstrate a commitment to high personal & professional ethical standards, & align decisions with Prinsco Values, giving recognition to those that you see living our values.
• Build & maintain open, honest working relationships with others, to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
We require the following qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing and a minimum of five years successful sales experience, preferably with an agricultural product.
• The ability to complete complex mathematical calculations and interpret technical information.
• Proven selling skills with the ability to build long-term relationships and work in a high pressure, constantly changing environment.
• Flexibility to work remotely, travel 70% of the time & have valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
DISCLAIMER: To be considered for this position, please be sure to complete all steps on the application. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Prinsco is one of the leading manufacturers of corrugated plastic pipe and accessories for water management applications in agriculture, stormwater and residential markets. Our work contributes to solutions that maintain, manage and protect our world’s most valuable resource: fresh water.
We are a third-generation family owned company filled with incredible people who care deeply about their work, contribute to our success daily and help us solve critical problems for our teams, our company and our world.
Job type: Full-time