Do you realize how much of your life is spent at work? So do we! So why not make it the best experience possible? We at Elias Woodwork strive to do just that, by providing a family- like environment where safety and stability are top priorities. Unlike many large manufacturers, Elias Woodwork does not believe in mass layoffs during slow periods, because we realize the value that every individual employee brings to our company. Elias Woodwork is also known for its flexibility, allowing employees to enjoy life at work as well as away from it!
Elias Woodwork &Mfg. is seeking to fill full time production positions in all areas of production. We have openings for both (day or evening) shifts in Winkler or Morden location. We are looking for motivated, energetic and enthusiastic people that have a commitment to quality and an eye for detail in our production team. If you would like to join a progressive, stable company that offers competitive wages, benefits, and an RRSP program, please submit a resume or application to:
Elias Woodwork & Mfg. Ltd. 275 Badger Ave, Winkler MB, R6W4B5, online at https://localjobshop.ca/ or at http://www.eliaswoodwork.com/employment/index.shtml.
Attention to Applicants,
Only those candidates who submit an application form or full resume will be taken into consideration for employment, and only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Production, General Labour Job Summary
This position is required to working on variety of tasks including but not limited; to operating hand tools and machinery; abilities to work in fast- paced environment, lifting up to 50 pounds as well as to stand for prolong period of time.
• Operate hand tools and machinery
• Ability to identify and match product
• Good hand/eye coordination
• Ability to read work orders
• Provide help to other workstations or any other duties as requested by direct supervisor
• Work extra hours in the peak seasons.
• Must be willing to work in a team environment
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions;
• Excellent attendance;
• Ability to read basic instructions and work with minimal supervision;
• Ability to read a tape measure and use basic arithmetic;
• Ability to lift up to50lbs.
• Ability to stand for prolonged period of time.
• Enjoys performing high quality work in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to take accurate measurements;
• Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers.
Evening Shift runs from Monday to Thursday, that's right only 4 days a week! The shift starts at 3:30PM and runs till 1:30AM. The Evening Shift breaks total 1 hour, which are all paid! You are at work for 10 hours and you get paid 10 hours. We pay a shift premium of $1.50/hr.