Penfor Construction offers “turn-key” General Contracting for the construction of agricultural and commercial facilities. Our team will design, estimate and oversee complete construction, ensuring that the project is completed on time and on budget. This position is based out of our new head office in Blumenort, MB.
With our continued success and growth, we are currently looking for a full-time, year-round Project Manager to oversee our up-coming projects in Western Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
• Design, organize, direct and monitor operations on-site as per the project outline
• Obtain and manage all necessary project documentation
• Plan and prepare construction schedules for various trades
• Participate in project site meetings
• Review all drawings, specifications and quotes
• Monitor and approve all project expenditures
• Establish and maintain relationships with site supervisors, estimators, stakeholders and vendors
• At least 10 years of project management experience in the agriculture/commercial industry
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Superior understanding of safety programs, building codes, drawings and quality control
• Problem-solving, self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented and organized
• Working knowledge of the MicroSoft Package
Travel will be required to the sites approximately once every 3 weeks. Penfor Construction offers a wide range of benefits including dental and extended health care.
Please submit your resume with cover letter via email to:
Eileen Krueger, Human Resources Consultant, [email protected]
We thank all applicants who apply but only those selected
for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time