Under the direction of the Utilities Foreman, the successful candidate will serve the Community by maintaining and operating water and sewer infrastructure and equipment. Standby and on call duties to responding to afterhours emergencies may be required.
• Experience in water and wastewater facilities preferred
• Class 3 driver’s licence is preferred
• Possess basic electrical and plumbing knowledge
• Possess or be able to gain through studies - water and wastewater certification
• Will be required to obtain Confined Space Training, basic first aid and CPR and immunization for Hepatitis
• Clear written and oral communication skills are required.
• Physically capable of performing work tasks
• Grade 12 education is required
Forward resumes by April 12, 2019 to:
City of Winkler
185 Main Street
Attention: Jake Wiens, Utilities Foreman
We thank all candidates for their expression of interest; however we will contact only those under consideration. Candidates may be subject to a criminal record check.
Job type: Full-time