Service Master Restore of Moose Jaw
We currently have openings for Project Managers.
We offer both commercial and home restoration services after a disaster (wind, mould, asbestos, fire and flood).
Our emergency crews use the most advanced equipment and innovative technologies to complete every job rapidly and efficiently. We strive to return our client's home or business to its pre-loss condition quickly and effectively, restoring peace of mind.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Managing crews for reconstruction in residential and commercial settings.
- Demolish, clean and dry affected areas.
- Demolition work- cutting walls, removing flooring, ect. to prepare for the repair of the building
- Coordinating with other trades and time lines for Customers
Skill & Abilities:
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a desire to learn.
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Previous restoration experience and/or certification is an asset but not essential - we are willing to provide training
- Must be capable of lifting heavy items, and do physically demanding work.
- Must be able to work alone, as well as with a team.
- Valid drivers license is required and must be able to pass security clearance ( check for criminal convictions)
- Must be willing to be flexible with work schedule, as required for on call work. Overtime is paid.
- Must have great Customer Communication Skills
Please email your resume to
[email protected] or bring to our office at # 6 75 Highland Rd, Moose Jaw
306 681 5039
Job type: Full-time