$60,000+ per year, Full Time, Commission
Are you the kind of person who thrives on interacting with people and enjoys a challenge? Do you have passion for interior design and love helping people go from concept to completion? Then this career is for you!
Budget Blinds of Airdrie, Chestermere and Area is looking for one full-time style/sales consultant. We cover a geographical area that includes: Airdrie, Chestermere, Olds, Sundre, Three Hills and the surrounding rural areas. Budget Blinds is the #1 Window Covering Company in North America! Our mission is to be the most sought-after window covering provider in our defined areas.
This is not an 9-5 kind of career. This is a fast-paced, do whatever it takes full-time outside sales position that will allow you to use your confidence, assertiveness and persuasive nature to drive sales results while ensuring attention to detail to ensure customer’s complete satisfaction. As part of our “Free In-Home Consultation” process you will arrive promptly at the customers home or office and follow our sales process. This includes a professional introduction, pre-qualification, product presentation, accurately measuring windows, preparing a complete and detailed estimate, asking for the sale, and closing the sale. Our sales team is well trained and is supported by our excellent administrative and installation teams. We are looking for an individual that:
• Has a passion for design and color trends with a keen sense of style.
• Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Has effective time management skills and is well organized
• Is mature, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
• Displays initiative and professionalism
• Has a high level of commitment, dependability, persistence and patience.
• Knows how to respond to unexpected challenges
• Is coachable and has a willingness to learn new things with a positive mind set
• Can overcome customer objections
• Will commit to effectively following up with the client if the sale is not processed at the consultation appointment
• Has previous sales experience (at least 1 year preferred).
• Has a valid Driver’s License registered in the province of Alberta with a good driving record.
The primary responsibilities involve:
• Sales of custom window coverings, including hard window coverings such as wood/faux blinds, shutters, verticals, aluminum/vinyl blinds, and soft treatments such as roller shades, cellular blinds, panel tracks, roman shades, draperies, and valances.
• Lead generation is a primary responsibility. This will involve attending networking events and homeshows, seeking opportunities to generate business in new and existing markets, and working closely with the marketing team to maintain a strong lead flow program.
• Providing after installation service and support when required.
• Assist the team with post-installation customer resolutions
• Constantly learning. We encourage and facilitate several training opportunities throughout each year to improve skill sets and knowledge to
No previous experience in the window covering industry is required, however previous sales related experience is an asset. Pay is commission based and there is an hourly salary during the training phase (approximately 4-6 weeks). A vehicle and sales tools will be provided. Training specific to this position will be provided. You must have a clean criminal record. We provide a basic employee health benefits plan.
Please email your resume and include a cover letter with your application outlining your strengths and what makes you a good fit for this position.Check us out at: http://www.budgetblinds.com/Airdrie
Check out our awesome YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awq-rk0G6Iw
Job type: Full-time