Copperfin is Northwestern Ontario’s largest locally owned credit union, with branches located in Ear Falls, Kenora, Sioux Narrows, Nestor Falls, and Thunder Bay. We are an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports internal growth opportunities.
We’re looking for a responsible, motivated individual for the position of Member Representative. This part-time position will be located in Ear Falls, ON.
Reporting to the Member Service Supervisor, the Member Representative will provide a full range of financial products and services to members consistent with the corporate mission, vision, values and objectives. The key responsibilities for the position will include the following:
• Provide assistance to members by answering questions and servicing member requests for deposits, withdrawals, and transfers
• Resolve routine problems/issues with member accounts, referring more complex problems or issues to their supervisor
• Perform other administrative and support tasks as assigned by their supervisor or manager
• Other duties as required
In addition, emphasis is placed on a professional teamwork approach, demonstrated problem-solving and initiative.
• Secondary School Diploma: Business Diploma with post-secondary diploma in business related field preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and the ability to learn new systems
• Proven member service skills with strong communication and organizational skills are essential
• Must be able to meet deadlines
The salary for this position will commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
To find out more about Copperfin Credit Union visit our website at www.copperfin.ca.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by Friday, April 26th, 2019 to:
Copperfin Credit Union
346 Second Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 1G5
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Upon request, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process.
Job type: Part-time