The Lake of the Woods District Hospital is currently seeking a Full-time Maintenance Plumber to join our Team.
• Journeyman Plumber with Interprovincial Ticket
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
• Backflow prevention certificate
• Valid Ontario Class G Drivers License
• Ability to interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Experience with medical gases, steam and hot water heating systems, pneumatic, electric and digital controls, ventilation systems, refrigeration, pumps, motors, reverse osmosis systems, variable frequency drives.
• Reliable attendance record.
• Basic computer skills ie. Microsoft Word
• Physically able to perform frequent climbing, crouching, and moderate to heavy lifting (20 – 50 lbs regularly, 100 1bs periodically).
• Welding and general trade experience would be an asset.
• Fitter one all fuel ticket an asset.
Please forward your resume, with our employment application form found on our website www.lwdh.on.ca, by Wednesday, April 24th, 2019, to:
Lake of the Woods District Hospital
21 Sylvan Street West, Kenora, ON P9N 3W7
Fax: (807) 468-3939 e-mail: [email protected]
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time