Lake of the Woods District Hospital seeks applications from individuals with the following qualifications:
• Grade 12 Education
• Knowledge of proper safety practices
• Reliable attendance record.
• Willing to work days, evenings and weekend shifts.
• Ability to adhere to standards of cleanliness to prevent spread of infection.
• Must be physically able to reach/bend for extended periods of time. Periodically required to move heavy furniture.
• Previous experience in institutional cleaning an asset.
Please send LWDH application form in confidence, with resume, on or before Friday, April 26, 2019, to:
Lake of the Woods District Hospital
21 Sylvan Street West Kenora, ON P9N 3W7
Fax No.: (807) 468-3939 e-mail: [email protected]
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
Job type: Part-time