Full-Time Registered Nurse
Supported Independent Living and Intensive Support Residences Programs
Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Registered Nurse. This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic, engaging, and fulfilling work environment. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles.
Consideration will be given to the following criteria;
• A Bachelor of Science degree or Master of Science in Nursing; and a member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
• Demonstrated experience in research, creative problem-solving, presentation skills, and case management;
• Develops, manages, and oversees implementation of Nursing Care Plans;
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team;
• Trains staff on protocols and treatment for supported individuals;
• Excellent communication skills, including an aptitude for written and oral components; able to build relationships;
• Computer skills: proven ability to work with Microsoft Office suite, Windows, and internet-based databases;
• Must possess a valid Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle.
Details for Submissions:
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by April 25, 2019; Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE COMPETITION NUMBER 2019-11 ON YOUR APPLICATION
Job type: Full-time