Delivery of student stewardship workshops to students at area schools, local summer camps and parks programs, and assisting SCCWS staff to deliver programming to improve water quality and riparian health within the Swift Current and Rush Lake Creek Basins.
and riparian health within the Swift Current and Rush Lake Creek Basins.
Successful applicants must possess
• A valid class 5 drivers licence
• Access to a vehicle
• Ability to drive in rural areas
• Ability to work within a budget
• Ability to work safely and efficiently with little supervision
• Some knowledge of water and land stewardship
Salary to be negotiated based on experience and ability of successful applicant. Duration of employment will be negotiated with successful applicant.
Job type: Seasonal