This position involves the work and responsibility of all aspects of sales to coordinating delivery of the product. The goals of this role are to enhance dealer satisfaction, to execute in a timely and effective manner the necessary administration that is involved with sales tracking, product registration, invoicing, and general duties as required by management. This position requires committed leadership, organization, and sales effectiveness to meet its goals.
The role of Sales Coordinator will have many day-to-day activities and may include:
- Sales processing including price quoting, taking and entering orders, invoicing, and load preparation.
- Coordinating the distribution of trailers (order process, inventory, and logistics).
- Resolving warranty issues in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Creating and applying a dealer phone call schedule to ensure timely communication to dealers.
- Assisting with developing plans for advertising, marketing materials, and sales promotions.
- Reporting weekly to management on trailer sales including current market insight.
- Documenting and submitting the necessary information for customs export.
- Creating and updating spreadsheets to track both inventory and sales.
- Inputting information into spreadsheets and data bases and producing reports that are used by the management team to conduct business.
- Updating the dealer contact list as required.
- Miscellaneous office work.
- Enjoy sales and marketing activities, recognizing trends
- Hold insight into, analyze, and interpret information
- Possess wide-ranging planning and organization skills
- Utilize exceptional communication abilities
- Display an aptitude for working with computer systems
Apply to Jeff Doerksen, Chief Operations Office by April 30th.
Job type: Full-time