Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a hard-working, hands on individual to fill the role of Facility Assistant at our Paterson Grain terminal located in Swift Current, SK. The Elevator Assistant will be responsible for all activities related to the handling and shipping of grain. The successful candidate must be capable working at heights, in dusty conditions and outdoors.
• Receiving, storage, handling, drying, blending and loading of grain
• Monitoring stored grain conditions and maintaining and cleaning grain facilities and equipment to provide a safe environment
• Perform or assist in routine maintenance and repairs
• Grain cleaning experience is an asset
• Experience with agriculture, farm equipment and a mechanical aptitude is preferred
• Previous elevator experience an asset
• Attractive compensation package and company paid medical & dental benefits
• Employee Assistance Programs
• On the job training & development and career growth opportunities
• Employee Referral Program
• Paid vacation and sick days
To be considered, please apply directly to our website www.patersongrain.com/careers/ before Friday, May 10th, 2019.
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers. Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.