Kiddie Sunshine Centre Inc. is seeking a flexible, friendly and energetic person.
The successful candidate will be responsible to assist with programming and to ensure the safety and well-being of children at all times.
Eligible candidates should:
• Be able to work with children between the ages of 1 - 10yrs.
• Be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Be a team player.
• Have strong communication skills.
• Be flexible with shifts.
• Be able to adapt to changes in routine.
• High School Diploma
• CPR and First Aid Certification or willing to obtain
• A clear criminal record check and clear child abuse registry
Please send a cover letter and resume including three references to:
Kiddie Sunshine Centre Inc.
Attn: Patricia Klassen
54 Centre Ave W
Altona, MB R0G 0B2
Email: [email protected]
Application deadline: April 19, 2019
We thank all candidates who apply for this position, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Hourly