Need a job? We can help!
Segue Career Options
Administrative, Agriculture, Communications/Media, Education, Entry-Level, Healthcare, Hospitality, Labour, Manufacturing, Retail, Sales, Skilled Trades, Technology, Transport, Volunteer
We are currently accepting applications for the upcoming employment training session beginning on April 23, 2019.
What we offer:
- 4 weeks of in-class training. Topics include: confidence, communication, resumes, cover letters, interview practice, First Aid Training, and much more!
- Up to 8 weeks of support once a job has been obtained.
You must be:
- Between 15-30 years of age
- Eligible to work in Canada
- A resident of Manitoba
- Able to commit to the full 12 week program
The ideal candidate will be positive, self-motivated, ready to work, interested in learning together with others, open to feedback and constructive criticism, and be punctual and able to attend training every day.
If you are interested, please call our office Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm and come in to fill out an application form and speak with Segue staff to find out more information.
We are located at 21 Loewen Blvd, Steinbach.
Contact Brad Klassen
Job type: Part-time