We are looking for an individual to share in the position and daily requirements of scheduling & dispatching technicians as well some administrative duties. The expected work load would be two-8 hour shifts weekly. Right now the expected availability would be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. This may change as the business continues to grow and will be discussed at that time. This position is to allow the current full time position to be shared and allow both parties the flexibility to share in the work load. A flexible schedule will be require for the first 2-3 weeks for training purposes. Once training is complete a set schedule will be determined.
* The ability to navigate PC software & research sites
• Will need to know/learn Quick-Books software
• Basic understanding of Excel would be an asset
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Must be able to work well confidently on their own as well as part of our team.
Being personal and patient is a must as we are a service provider, the majority of the day will be spent communicating with customers and scheduling appointments. This will be done via phone, email and service sites.
Please submit resume/application to the email listed below. We appreciate all applicants but only those in consideration will be contacted. If this listing is still posted, the position has yet to be filled.
Job type: Part-time