• Provide guests with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended Service Contracts.
• Provide guests with a thorough explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
• Explain and demonstrate financial options to customers. Preform credit interview and prepare credit applications.
• Prepare any/all documentation required for a vehicle delivery.
• Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
• Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
What you bring to the table:
• Able to help create exceptional experiences for our customers.
• Committed to excellence in customer service.
• Results orientated.
• Outgoing friendly personality with the ability to find common ground with anyone.
• The ability to work more than 8 – 5 if required – example, sometimes a delivery happens after regular hours.
• Detail orientated and not afraid of paperwork.
• Highly motivated, energetic personality - enjoy fast paced environments.
• Demonstrate the drive to learn and continuously improve.
• Possess a team first mentality.
• Excellent Oral, Written & Listening skills.
• The prioritization skills necessary to use time effectively and set action plans to achieve business targets.
Preference will be given to candidates who have a College or University degree with previous experience in sales, finance or insurance, however we are prepared to train the ideal person.
West Park Motors offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes prescription drug coverage, dental and disability coverage. We also facilitate ongoing training for this position.
In addition, we offer great earning potential and an employer matched pension program that will provide stability to your current or future family.
Email a one page cover letter and your resume to – Ray Loewen, President – [email protected]
Job type: Full-time