Summer Cruiser Host – Drumheller, AB
99.5 DrumFM and DrumhellerOnline.com have an exciting part-time opportunity.
As a member of our team, you will represent 99.5 DrumFM and DrumhellerOnline.com and share the experiences and stories of local people at various events, concerts, festivals and on location broadcasts in Drumheller and the surrounding area. You must be motivated, responsible and energetic! This opportunity is for someone who knows how to have fun and can represent our brand in a professional, respectable manner.
• Attend station events and interact with listeners and clients.
• Maximize station on-site presence by setting up banners, event signage etc.
• Execute live and pre-recorded cut-ins.
• Conduct contesting on location.
• Develop current and compelling content for our digital platforms.
• Ensure the proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
• Upkeep station vehicles.
• Other duties as required.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Reliable and punctual.
• Energetic and outgoing personality.
• Possesses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting.
• Knowledge of station audience.
• Positive attitude, ability to problem solve and a strong desire to achieve.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
• Must have a flexible schedule and to be available on weekends.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
Send us your resume to Jason Blanke, [email protected] or drop off your resume in person at our studios at 105 South Railway Avenue, Drumheller, AB -- Mon-Fri, 8 am - 5 pm
Only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Golden West is an equal opportunity employer and our goal is to find and develop the world’s strongest media professionals. We celebrate our people, our communities and constantly look for new ways to connect our audience to the content that matters.
Job type: Seasonal