Sales Associate Career Opportunity!
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances is currently looking for dynamic and results driven Sales Associates who enjoy working independently and within a team for our Steinbach store located at 180 Main Street.
As a Sales Associate, you will be given the opportunities to grow and develop and to make an impact while working for a high performing organization. You are a solution finder who enjoys helping guests find the perfect furniture, appliance or bedding to satisfy their own particular needs. Using your superior interpersonal skills, you are able to successfully convert guest opportunities into results.
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances is committed to investing in our people; we offer:
• Industry leading earning potential with performance incentive-based pay;
• Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
• Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
• Career growth and continuous development;
• World class training programs.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
• Proven selling skills preferably with two years sales experience in a retail environment, or a desire to learn;
• Outstanding communication and relationship building skills;
• Self-motivated and driven with a focus for excellent customer service;
• Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs;
• Must be flexible to work days, evenings and weekends;
• Completion of High School; post-secondary education preferred.
• Second language an asset.
The Dufresne “Better Experience” is for everyone. Our guests, our team members– what about you?
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job type: Full-time