Megacell is an Authorized TELUS dealership, we have been in the industry for over 25 years.
Does a good day at work for you include creating and maintaining happy ongoing client relationships? Do you enjoy being a helpful, knowledgeable resource to your customers?
General Summary: Answering to the Corporate Sales Manager, the Account Manager creates and maintains client relationships, identifies potential sales (hardware, software and labor), responds to quote and service requests, and manages service contracts. It’s all about customer service, and sales. Training is provided.
Core Functions and responsibilities:
• Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
• Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Valid Class 5 Drivers License as position territory is throughout Eastern and Northern Manitoba
Job type: Full-time