RECEPTIONIST (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have a positive and helpful way about you? If so, look no further! Apply to Pinnacle now for an opportunity to start with a top Manitoba company in a role that suits you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Receive and answer inquiries in person and on the phone
* Greet clients and make them comfortable while they wait
* Receive and send out mail as needed
* Faxing, filing, use of MS Word and Excel skills to produce letters and labels
* 6 months to 1 year experience in an office environment
* Experience with multi-line phone systems and switchboards
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Ability to multitask
If you would like to be a receptionist, please send your resume to Bevin Lylyk at [email protected].
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time