Posted on June 24, 2019. Region: Winnipeg, MB
RECRUITING ASSISTANT - 14 Month Term Position (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment? As Recruitment Assistant, you will assist a team of recruiters with the recruitment and selection process, including the posting of job vacancies, screening of resumes, scheduling of interviews, conducting of pre-employment testing and completion of reference checks. In this role, you will support the team to conduct high volume hiring successfully and efficiently. If you have a passion for recruiting, then this role may be for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide administrative and recruitment support to the recruitment team; front desk coverage, answering phones, etc.
* Pre-screen potential candidates, book interviews and administer pre-employment testing
* Arrange for candidates to take relevant assessments, mark and record results accurately
* Communicate effectively and confidently at all levels, over the phone, face to face and by email
* Handle all recruitment queries in a responsive and customer-focused way
* Other related duties as required
* Minimum 6 months to 1 year of office or recruiting experience
* Post-secondary education; HR diploma is an asset but not required
* Strong organization and communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while maintaining high quality of work
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong computer skills and comfortable working with a variety of computer applications
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
* Must be available to work until 6PM
Please send a resume to: Bevin Lylyk at [email protected]
WHY WORK WITH US?
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Excellent benefits plan and incentives
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time