Cochranenow.com and Air 91.5 FM are looking for a community-minded go-getter to join our News team in Cochrane. This fantastic opportunity will put your communication and organizational skills to the test.
If this describes you, then we want to meet you!
– Goal oriented
– Strong organizational skills
– Great communication skills
– Professional demeanor
– Disciplined work ethic
– Able to Multi-task and work in a fast paced but fun environment (essential)
– Great interest and passion in being part of the community
– Problem solving & decision making skills
– Strong writing, spelling & grammar skills
– Proficient in computers
– High energy level
– Flexible and assertive
– Team player
Please email your resume to: Ron Zuke, Station Manager to apply for this opportunity in our Cochrane studio.
Golden West values a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Job type: Full-time