Have you been a professional Class 1 driver for several years? Are you looking to come off the road but still want to influence the quality of drivers on the road? Put your valuable skills and experience to work with our growing company in Steinbach, Brandon & Winkler!
As a Driver Instructor, you will provide practical hands-on instruction in an engaging learning environment. You will incorporate innovative teaching methods to enhance the learning experience of students and achieve learning outcomes.
What we offer:
• Competitive hourly pay
• Hours scheduled well in advance with opportunity for flexibility
• Full time or part time work available
• Group benefits plan including life, disability, health, dental and vision coverage (cost shared 50/50 with the company)
• Opportunity to pass on your driving expertise to upcoming Class 1 drivers
• A valid Class 1 license
• A Class 1 instructor license (or willing to obtain it). 500,000 km
or 6,000 hours Class 1 driving experience in the last 4 years required to become licensed
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Be willing to travel to other schools as needed
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their resume including driver’s abstract and criminal record check to:
Email: [email protected]
We thank all who are interested in this opportunity with United Transportation Driver Training, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time