Applications are now being accepted for the 2017 season. Aubin Nurseries is one of the leaders in the Prairie Provinces in horticulture in Carman, Mb. (Tree Nursery)
Responsible for working in various areas of nursery production.
- Assist in maintenance of plants: weed control, fertilizing, insecticides, irrigation, staking, pruning, spacing and cultivating.
- potting and moving plants
- field planting
- caliper tree harvesting
- loading and unloading trucks
- assembling orders
- equipment operation
- maintain company standard for quality and service
- when required, assist in other departments
- Horticultural training and experience operating equipment is an asset but not required. Training is available if no experience.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Employment starts approximately March 2017 for enthusiastic people to work full or part time. Open recruitment to communities that face carriers.
- Starting wage $11.00 per hour, depending on experience with opportunity for advancement.
- 1 & 1/2 miles east of Carman on Hwy #3, Municipal Civic Address: 22101, 298- Hwy #3, Carman, Mb.
FORWARD RESUME; one of the following ways:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Aubin Nurseries Ltd, P.O. Box 1089, Carman, Mb., R0G 0J0
Drop Off: Resume/fill out application form at Aubin Nurseries Ltd location which is 1 & 1/2 miles east of Carman on Hwy #3.
Website: www.aubinnurseries.ca for full description of employment opportunities and application form.
Job type: Seasonal