Cook 1- (SS-17-097) Douglas Campbell Lodge - Portage
Posted on February 16, 2017. Region: Portage la Prairie, MB
Reporting to the Food Services Manager or Food Services Site Coordinator, the Cook l is responsible for the daily preparation, cooking and delivery of safe, nutritious meals to the patients, residents, staff and visitors of the facility in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
• Completion of a course in an accreditation cooking program
• One (1) year experience in an institutional food services setting
• Certificate in a Food Sanitation Course or be willing to acquire a Food Sanitation Certificate in the first
six (6) months of employment
• Other combination of education and experience may be considered
• Given the cultural diversity of our region, the ability to communicate in more than one language would be considered an asset.
• Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job
• Demonstrated ability to respect confidentiality including paper, electronic formats and other mediums
• Good work and attendance record