Border Cleaning Services of Estevan, SK is looking to hire an experienced Water Damage Technician. A water damage technician is assigned to water damaged locations to perform the necessary restoration services.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide prompt and professional service to all customers. This includes being polite, courteous and respectful.
- Assess and perform the appropriate steps to mitigate further water damage to the structure and/or its contents. Schedule a timely follow up to assure proper drying conditions are underway.
- When needed, perform professional carpet/upholstery cleaning services using our truck-mount cleaning units with professional cleaning solutions.
- Provide customer with necessary safety information and instructions pertaining to: any equipment left on-site; areas extracted and/or just cleaned.
- Operate company vehicles with good judgement. Must obey all traffic laws, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Perform regular company vehicle cleaning and maintenance.
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance. Work shirts will be provided.
- Be consistent in attendance and punctuality.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Take initiative to help other co-workers when needed.
- Possess a valid Saskatchewan driver’s license with a clean abstract.
- IICRC Certification
- Minimum 1 year of Water Damage experience, or equivalent
- Be available to be “on call” on evenings and weekends on a rotating basis
The physical demands of this position require the employee to perform extensive walking, standing, lifting, bending, carrying of approximately 50 lbs. equipment etc., up and down stairs.
Border Cleaning Services offers competitive wages and an excellent health benefits package – after 3 months of employment.
Job type: Full-time