Steve's Livestock Transport is looking for someone who can bring in a fresh perspective and will be confident in leading the Freight Division to ensure the business unit achieves financial, strategic, and operational goals with regards to driving the growth of freight transport on our specialized conversion trailers.
This is a hands-on sales leadership role, involved in developing strategy and action plans to increase sales and drive operational efficiencies.
• Develop and execute sales strategy and action plans focused on growth and profitability of the freight division
• Identify and pursue opportunities with a focus on increased sales
• Manage operational expenses including repairs and maintenance
• Leadership of freight team
Skills and experience:
• Strategic planning skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results
• Leadership & strong communication skills
• Understanding of financial reporting
• Strong decision-making capabilities
• 3-5 years of sales experience in the transportation industry is required
If you have a background in the transportation industry, are driven by being part of something new and have a determination to push through and persevere, we’d love to hear from you!
We thank all candidates who apply however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time