Steinbach Arts Council is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and energetic individual for a contract position as an Art Program Instructor for twelve to twenty four week sessions during fall and winter program seasons.
• Teaching art classes in a variety of mediums to ages 5-8
• Prior experience in a variety of mediums which may include: Acrylic paint, watercolour paint, pastels, printmaking, clay, pencil and ink and more.
• Development and implementation of an instructive process and outline
• Teaching experience an asset
• High energy, positive, easy going, open-minded
• Experience working with children an asset
To apply: Please submit resume and art portfolio file or link.
Apply to [email protected] by November 28, 2019
Job type: Hourly