CDM ElectroMech Technical Services Inc. (CDM) is looking for an Electric Motor Winder, CDM is a fast-paced electric motor repair shop and machine shop.
Summary: Reporting to the Shop Manager/Owner, we are looking for someone with good mechanical aptitude. Experience with pumps, compressors and/or electric motors is crucial. Experience with laser alignment is considered a definite asset, as well as up to date Safety Certificates. Join our great team of dedicated experienced mechanical professionals, while increasing your knowledge of rotating equipment.
Electric Motor Systems Technician (EMST) Trade Certification would be considered an asset.
- 3 or more years of experience as a motor winder/re-winder.
- AC & DC Electric Motor Winding/Re-winding
- Stator winding/re-winding
- Knowledge of armature and stator construction according to manufacturing specifications.
- Fundamentals of Electrical Theory
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints as it relates to the task.
- Capable of performing mechanical measurements.
- Capable of performing mechanical and electrical testing to determine the condition of equipment.
- Ability to follow direction as well as work independently
- Crane & Forklift operation
Job type: Full-time