Providence University College & Theological Seminary is a leading Canadian Christian university located just 25 minutes south of Winnipeg, Manitoba. We aim to become one of Canada's foremost Christian universities that offers Christ-centered education, strong community and academic excellence.
This position is currently a one year term that serves independently as the point person for all territory university and seminary recruitment. Work-related travel is a must. Evenings and weekends as needed.
Starting Salary: $50,000 annually
Reporting to the Vice President Academic and Provost, you will:
• Develop an annual plan for soliciting new recruitment initiatives and efforts to take part in throughout assigned region in consultation with the enrollment and marketing departments.
• Manage goals by utilizing specific knowledge gained of admissions, registration criteria and financial aid within an assigned geographical region.
• Organize and lead efforts with home-based recruitment officers when they travel within assigned region for regional recruitment fairs, conferences, high school/church visits and other related outreach events.
• Track all data, relationship progress, recruitment cycle efforts in the CRM program.
• Visit middle schools, high schools, home schools; speak to groups and individual students; meet with school counselors, administrators and/or other constituent groups.
• Meet with youth pastors, senior pastors, elders to grow relationships.
• Report, communicate, and discuss with Director of Development, Church, and Alumni Relations Coordinator on activity and progress of church building in assigned region.
• Bachelor degree in Business Management or related field preferred.
• Ability to write proposals, solicitations, correspondence, reports, and other materials internally and externally.
• Ability to conduct research, gather data, analyze information, and prepare effective, accurate and timely reports.
• Demonstrated ability to strategize for, implement and build engagement programs.
• Demonstrated ability to leverage modern technology.
• Experience in Salesforce CRM considered an asset.
• Proficient in MS Office 365 and other various computer software products.
• An affiliation or good knowledge of Providence is an asset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Independent self-starter.
• Handle confidential information and navigate sensitive situations.
• Strong administrator.
• Be part of a rich history of producing graduates who grow in Christian knowledge, skills, and faith
• Daily per diem when traveling out of town
• Car allowance
• Cell phone
• Flexible work hours
• Benefits paid by Providence
• RRSP contributions by Providence
• Professional development benefits
View our website for a detailed position description at: http://www.prov.ca/why-providence/meet-providence/join-our-team/.
Closing Date: February 24, 2020
The Providence Statement of Faith and Covenant of Faith Community Life must be agreed to and signed as a condition of employment.
Please send your cover letter with resume via email.
Job type: Full-time