Class 1 Company Drivers
We are currently in growth mode and looking to hire Class 1 Company Drivers. The ideal driver must have a background/knowledge of Super B and or agricultural experience. This is a great opportunity for Drivers wanting a full time or part-time position.
What you need:
• Class 1 license
• Capable of going into the US
• Minimum 1 year of agriculture experience (hauling grain, fertilizer, NH3)
• Reliable with a strong work ethic
Why work with us?
• Great Compensation
• Based out of your location (Southern MB preferred)
• Monday to Friday work week
• Paid Orientation
• Bi-Weekly Pay on Percentage of Revenue
• Full Drivers Benefits package
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (204) 956-2090
Truck Freight International (TFI) has been hauling agricultural commodities for the grain handling industry since 1998. We specialize in the transportation of dry-bulk commodities such as grains, oilseeds, pulses, fertilizer, feed, organic grains, and specialty products such as limestone and salt. Our fleet of trucks is strategically positioned across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta and we also service the U.S. market. Our courteous staff, top-notch equipment, and deep knowledge of the agricultural industry make TFI a leader in bulk hauling.
Job type: Full-time