We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and hardworking ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER to join our team in ESTEVAN, Saskatchewan.
Our ideal candidate will have a background with management experience.
• Coordinate the entire restaurant operation, including front-of-house and back-of-house
• Assist in the day-to-day leadership and management of a casual-fine dining restaurant
• Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
• Respond efficiently to customer complaints
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
• Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
• Track compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations
• Control costs and cut waste
• Successfully promote and publicize the brand
• Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example as restaurant supervisor
• Track operations and start corrective actions
• Proven working experience as restaurant manager or restaurant general manager
• Demonstrated career experience in customer service management
• Extensive food and beverage knowledge
• A passion for food, beverage and all things related to the restaurant business
• A true passion for perfecting Guest Experiences and People Development.
If this is you and are interested in joining our team, please reply to this ad with your resume attached. Please note that although we appreciate your interest, only potential candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time