Join MADD in its work to save lives and support victims of impaired driving. We are currently looking for a Volunteer Leader in your community
To stop impaired driving and to support victims of this violent crime.
As a leadership volunteer, you will work collaboratively with volunteers, concerned citizens, victims, community partners and the national office to conduct mission-related activities within your community
• Minimum 1-2 year commitment.
• Approximately, 2-5 hours/month.
Responsibilities: Key Tasks / Activities
• Promote MADD Canada positively in your community.
• Act as a community liaison.
• Work collaboratively with volunteers; community partners .
• Check email, phone and mail.
Benefits To Volunteering
• Share your skills and expertise as a leader.
• Meet new people; learn new/enhance skills; network
• Gain valuable insights and experiences.
• Support victims directly or indirectly
• Help keep your community; roadways and waterways safe.
No experience necessary, all training provided
Job type: Volunteer