OFFICE COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you possess excellent communication and organization skills, and can become a trusted go-to member of the office team? If you think you have what it takes to become an Office Coordinator, we'd like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Receive and forward telephone or electronic inquiries
* Sort, process and verify documentation
* Send and receive messages
* Provide general information to clients and the public
* Order supplies and maintain inventory
* Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
* Completion of high school and some secondary education
* 1 - 2 years’ experience
* Fluency in English, including speaking, reading and writing
* 41 - 60 words per minute typing speed
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, presentation software, and Internet browsers
* Excellent administration and organizational skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume to Bevin Lylyk at email@example.com.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time