Position: Inbound Customer Service Representative
Position Reports To: Team Leader
If you are looking to join a dynamic and diversified team in a fast paced environment that values and respects both its customers and employees then Tribal Wi-Chi-Way-Win Capital Corporation (TWCC) will be an excellent fit for you. TWCC has been providing contact centre solutions to Canadians for more almost 20 years. TWCC answers over 1 million calls annually and currently has opportunities for Customer Service Representatives in its Contact Centre located in Winnipeg, Manitoba with training commencing October 5, 2020.
Benefits of working at TWCC
• Diverse and friendly work environment
• Performance Based culture and Compensation Model
• Four weeks paid training
• NO WEEKEND SHIFTS including 10 paid statutory holidays
• NO OVERNIGHT SHIFTS
• 2 week fixed schedules, shift swaps available
• Continuous Learning available to all agents
• Experienced Team Managers
• United Way partner
Successful candidates will provide exceptional service to customers requiring information, support and guidance on a financial product, inbound calls only with no sales component. This is not a sales roll. All successful candidates must complete four weeks of paid training prior to graduating to floor.
Summary of Accountabilities:
Adhere to work schedule issued 2 weeks in advance
Meet or exceed established performance targets (attendance, call quality, call handling time)
Provide complete and accurate information in a professional, courteous and pleasant manner
Identify customer’s needs through effective probing and listening
Recommend appropriate options and solutions to fulfill customer’s need
Complete post call documentation accurately and timely
• Up to 40 hours a week in the months of September, October, November, January, February and May
• Minimum of 20 hours a week in the months March, April, June, July, August and December
• Flexible to fulfill a variety of shifts between the hours of 5:00am and 10:00pm Monday to Friday
Required Skills and Attributes:
• Proven communication skills (listening/verbal/interpretation) Strong keyboarding and computer skills
• Multi skilling (reading, keying and listening)
• Basic knowledge of smart phone and PC applications (ability to assist with internet and smart phone usage)
• Love for helping customers and providing Engaging, polite, professional and helpful speaking tone
• Team player and adapts to change easily
• Personal interest in learning basic financial principals (interest, principal, amortization)
• Ability to function in a dual monitor and multi program computer setup
COVID 19 Commitment:
TWCC is committed to the health and wellness of its employees at all times and to following the COVID 19 requirements and guidelines issued by the Public Health Authority.
Daily health screening
Mandatory mask policy
Social distancing and barriers between employees
Three time daily cleaning and disinfection of the facility
Personal hand sanitizer, wipes and tissue available for each employee
• Four week Training Rate and first four week production rate: $13.00 per hour
• Post eight week Production Rate: Can earn up to $14.30 per hour (includes pay for performance incentive)
• Annual pay increase program and other incentives
TWCC will conduct, at no cost to the applicant, a Personal Enhanced Reliability Check (PERC) clearance issued by the Government of Canada. Candidates will be required to provide 2 pieces of valid Government ID prior to employment.
TWCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Thank you for applying, only those selected to progress to the interview process will be contacted, all resumes will be kept on file for 1 year.
Job type: Part-time